Re: [IP] help for one that needs it

Just another response about meters.  I have never bought a meter.  In fact, I
have three stacked up behind me that I have not opened.  They were sent to me
in the mail.  I plan to try them out and keep the one I like best and give the
others away.  At our pump support meetings, there is usually a meter available
for anyone who wants it.  My advice is to never buy a meter.   ellen