Re: [IP] help for one that needs it

here in NY there is a group affiliated with Jewish Synagogue who will collect
all usable medical supplies. They then ship them to Romania,Hungary,
I don't remember where else ,but the group here is called Abrahams blessing. I
will see if I can find their number again and give them a call. They are the
ones that I gave our old Regular insulin and ancient meters to.
I'll let everyone know if I find it.       Doreen mom of 2 new pumpers