[IP] ENDING IT MIGHT NOT BE THE WORST COURSE OF ACTION!!

HEATHER,  Do you not believe anyone should express their true feelings or
just what they believe most of the other pumpers want to hear?  And joanne,
extensive research has shown that drowning is not uncomfortable.  You simply
get your nose and mouth under water and breathe deeply.
I believe that the patronizing, faky support expressed by some on their
posts is much worse and damaging to the receiver than some real truth would
ever be.  Can we not get everyone to be supportive AND honest.  The
patronizing tone shows through as condescending and untruthful.

                                                          OWEN