[IP] Forgot to bolus

I talked to him about it and what I have read in the
> posts and I don't think he will do it again in the near future.

>Sure he will, not on purpose, but he will. Don't worry about it. My
daughter went through a period of about 6 months where this occurred
fairly often. She is really diligent about her bg's but seemed to get
.....shall we say discombobulated and just would forget. It stopped after
a while.  I think it is a teen "phase" at the time, she would forget her
shoes if the laces weren't tied. But I guess that' what they invented
parents for eh...

My daughter, who is age 13, problem is that she is always busy and in such a
hurry.  Sometimes she boluses and is in such a hurry she either doesn't push
the buttons hard enough or forgets to push activate so that her meal bolus
doesn't go through. And then doesn't  notice what she has done until she does
her blood sugar a couple hours later and is wondering why she is high.   We
try and tell her to slow down and take her time.   But it is a "teen phase" I