Re: [IP] Glucagon

In my area glucagon is far preferable to the treatment administered by the
paramedics.  Glucagon will bring him around quickly, whereas the medics will
use an IV with a heavy glucose content.  The problem is that when they use
the IV, you lose whatever vein they used for the IV, I've only had to have
an IV once in 27 years, but I sure was alarmed when the vein bunched up and
disappeared afterwards....

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
voice:   703-435-8872
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/