Re: [IP] Pump Alarm A-25?

In a message dated 2/6/99 2:16:05 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<So phoned the 1-800 # and was informed that the pump's internal clock
was out-of-sync with the external time clock and to resolve the problem
I would need to set the external time clock BACK one minute.>>

This sounds real odd to me, since my pump loses time faster than my meter so I
have changed the external clock 3 times already in 3 1/2 months (otherwise I
find myself writing in my log that I took my bolus before my test -- the
illogic of it bothers me).  	If my pump has 2 clocks that are in some way
connected and your pump's clocks are not, then I would worry that this alarm
will happen often because -- as we were talking about recently -- these
electronic devices just don't keep perfect time.

Linda Zottoli