RE: [IP] help for one that needs it

I have several meters that I have never even opened because of this system
of reps giving away meters.

Meter companies DO NOT make any money on the meters, they make their money
on the test strips.

I know that at my Endo's office they have approx. 8 different meters
available for patients to take home free of charge.

Many of the HMO's also have them available by calling their 800 customer
service or DME number.