RE: [IP] which pump?

According to my Disetronic rep, the decision to make two pumps available is
not one done by choice by Disetronic, but because of a governmental
requirement in a company that they sell in.

Every person I have spoken to at Disetronic has given me the Germany story.
I must assume they know what they are talking about, but hey maybe the
country is wrong.

As for the internal clock feature, this played no part in the packing of two
pumps being sent to users.

I will get a definitive answer from Disetronic and will forward the same to
the list once received in my email.