[IP] Meter to be used as Trade-In

Good idea Brian.  I also have a meter that I'm not using but it's an old
one.  It's the Accu Chek III (dates back to 95 I believe)  I thought if
someone would want it they could use it as a trade in for a newer model.
I traded another meter for a new Fast Take and with the rebate and trade,
I paid nothing (except postage).  If there is anyone out there that would
like me to mail it to them, just let me know.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]