Re: [IP] help for one that needs it

Brian, (and anyone else who is recently diagnosed or never knew this)

If it makes it any easier...  Meter companies and insurance companies all
give meters (all the varieties) away free.  Sometimes hospitals or dr's
offices have give aways too.   Ocassionally, you will encounter a rep or
person at the 800 # who will tell you have to purchase one.  Don't believe
it.  You only have to find the right person to ask and they will give you one
free. Basically, you shouldn't ever have to buy a meter.  So, after you find
someone who can use your meter, simply refer the others to your local rep.
Sometimes people in low income areas don't have the kind of access to
doctors, insurance cos and reps we have and they would probably benefit
greatly from a free meter.  Inner city hospitals often disburse them so you
could try that avenue too.