Re: [IP] re: unexplained lows on a D pump

<< med professionals working
 with pumpers seen or heard of this before?  Any thoughts on whether this
 could be a mechanical or a physiologic issue??  I'd like to provide these
 pumpers with some answers, if there are any.  Thanks for your feedback!
I would contact a D rep. Alos, check all pump serial numbers to see if there
is any connection to a particular production batch. Careful daily diaries
might also reveal an individual pattern of pump user habits and give clues to
unknown or unidentified user factors that might be contributing.  None of my D
pump users have noted this problem.
Barbara B.