Re: [IP] Not sure what to do,,,,

I would check out the pump, I am switching to the pump this coming week.
But even if you decide not to go on the pump, I would recommend seeing and
Endo, or going to a diabetes center at a University Hospital.  I am not a
doctor, but two big shots of NPH sounds like practices used in the early
70's, not something I hear much about these days.  I take 4 shots of Regular
Humulin at meal times, and mix regular and NPH at bedtime.  The nice thing
about multiple injections(or the pump) is that you have more chances during
the day to catch problems before they get out of hand.

Mason Miller
Type I since 1971

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
voice:   703-435-8872
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/