Re: : [IP] Sick before diabetes appears or not

you are so lucky that she didn't get "into trouble".Jess had the Coxsackie
virus about 13 days before diagnosis ,but I took her to the DR due to wetting
pants all of a sudden. I too thought urinary tract infection, but urine was so
thick with sugar it was impossible to see through it. went to hospital   bg of
962.Then they[not D hospital} gave her 5units of regular.Bad move---we had to
give her iv with bonus sugar cuz she dropped to 23.
doreen--mom of 2 pumpers-getting better here