[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #788

Maybe I have misunderstood what in fact this website is for - learning and
support. To those of you who have the bad days, I for one feel this is the
right place to share those bad days. I have learned a great deal since finding
this site, all to help my daughter. I'm sure she will have bad days in the
future - guess I won't be asking for help here if this is not what it's for!
Yes, reading negative posts about diabetes can be depressing, and at times
seems so negative, but then I choose to pass them over if I find it is
bringing me down.