From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 1999 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Highs after drive

:I have a second home in the mountains 10 hours drive time......have a
terrible
:time. Im not sure if its the lack of exercise, change in absorption rate,
or
:what...............but on the last trip, I just kept taking a bolus every
hour
:until it came down. It did adjust OK, but I ended up taking twice the
amount
:of Insulin I usually do.....were fixing to head back up to play in the
snow,
:so I'll try again.
:
:The Mountain Man