Re: [IP] Highs after drive

I have a second home in the mountains 10 hours drive time......have a terrible
time. Im not sure if its the lack of exercise, change in absorption rate, or
what...............but on the last trip, I just kept taking a bolus every hour
until it came down. It did adjust OK, but I ended up taking twice the amount
of Insulin I usually do.....were fixing to head back up to play in the snow,
so I'll try again.

The Mountain Man