[IP] Where does everyone live?

I know we have have a map on the webpage, but it doesn't let me know
what cities you all live in.  I am a naturally curious person, and have
spent time zooming in on some of the dots...but this takes WAY too much

I am interested in the cities that are represented here...just curious
as to the percentage in the rural areas, metro areas, etc.

Could you all do me a favor and PRIVATELY (so as not to take up
bandwidth here) email me the name of your city and state?

Sheeeeesh...I can't wait to download THIS bunch of e-mail!!!!

Thanks in advance!