Re: [IP] Re: Ginny--candida/highs

i take acidophilis and lactbacillicus every day. I also take medication to
fight the candida but it is chonic because of my immune system dysfunction.
I never have smoked.
You r correct- candida is very painful..It s n opportunistic animal..and until
I can get a new immune system I am stuck :(
It will ge worse now that I am on pred.
Thanks for your note.