[IP] Re: Ginny--candida/highs

Candida can be very painful and chronic--had friend not a DM'er who suffered
with it--have you considered taking lactobacillus acidophillus capsules--this
is the bacteria we need in our systems to keep candida at normal levels--buy
it in health food store and buy refridgerated brand --bhacteria not destroyed.
It is safe to use, follow bottle directions.

I never realized how much smoking affected my BS until I quit and my A1C's
have been between 6.3-6.5.  Much easier time controlling highs and usually
when I it's cuz of my own overindulgence either forgetting to bolus or not

Karen in MI, pump 7yrs(DM 17yrs)