Re: [IP] counteracting lows

The 40s and 50s won't deplete her liver stores, only the 29 and then I
would mostly worry about the length of time she was below 45 or 40 or so.
If she was only down there for an hour or less out of 24, it shouldn't take
more than  24 hours to be well beyond being back to normal.  If she has 2
or 3 days of bouncing in and out of the 30s and 40s with an ocassional 20,
you may want to want two or three or four days (again, depending on the
total amount of times this is happening -- if it is three times in 2 hours
but not for the rest of the 24 it wont last as long as if it were spread
out through the day and took a long time to get back up.  Juice is a good
way to treat recurrent lows like those and seems to help with the glycogen

Hang in there!