RE: [IP] Disetronic

The Disetronic Pump comes in A creme color, Clear and White.

Be sure when you place the order for the pump that you request the new clip
case.  I have one and it is great.

BTW, the clip cases in the Blue are on back order, their popularity has been
phenomenal and they are running a month behind on the clip case.