[IP] Charting Sugars

>From the pages of the pumping insulin book, with a few minor changes that
I made, or rather prefered, I made  that document in an excel 97 format.
If someone is interested, please write to my Day time email address.

I can not send an attachment from my pumpers list address.  Don't sent
requests to IP either, again because I can't sent it that way.

Thought someone else might like the fruits of my labor.. Those little
boxes were a pain. :-P

Christene Ullom

email @ redacted  (evenings)
email @ redacted (days)