Re: [IP] Forgot to Bolus

>I haven't been 36 in years, but I've had a rash of forgotten bolus' lately
>In fact, my doctor believes I'm depressed because I was missing so many. I'm
>not ready to go back on Zoloft quite yet. This makes me feel much better.
>I was beginning to wonder how bright the light was shining in the attic.

And in turn, your admission makes ME feel better!  I'm sure your attic
light is just as bright as mine -- it's just had a few "brownouts" lately.
If you figure out a sure-fire reminder system, let me know!  That Timex
watch with all the alarms that Ellen mentioned the other day is starting to
sound mighty attractive!

Mary Jean