<< t really sounds like feb 2 was a "pity party" day for many folks posting.
 We all need to work hard at getting and staying positive.  I know, I have
 been there.  I even did some research that may be helpful.  >>
Owen, I am not sure that your posting of "research" was helpful. Sometimes
people just need to sound off to others who really "understand". Perhaps your
comments were best left unsaid. I am sure you understand.
Barbara B.