Re: [IP] Pumping 1wk & Illness

<<  Does
 this mean this process will drag on forever?  I'll call my Dr. again today,
 just thought I'd check and see how you all handle illness.  I'm not nauseous,
 just sore throat, chills, etc.  Thanks. >>
I doubt if it will hang on forever. You might ask the MD if it is OK to raise
the basal rate while you are sick. Maybe a temporary increase for about 3 to 4
hours, testing every 2 to see if you are going down. Having an infection when
new to pumping is frustrating.
Barbara B.