[IP] A1C 5.86

I just had to share.  I am on cloud nine.  I can't believe it, I am
stunned, I am thrilled, I love my pump.  The doctor just called with my
latest A1C and it was 5.86.  I've never in my life had one that low.  I
am so excited.  I know I probably already said that.  The poor people at
work are wondering why I am dancing in the hall ways.  :-)  Oh these
little things in life.  How beautiful they are.

Thanks for listening and sharing in my joy.