Re: [IP] Book "Pumping Insulin" (formerly: Adjusting for exercise)

email @ redacted writes:

<< Always check the BOOKS page at Insulin Pumpers first. Our link to
 Amazon.com will get you the same book 2 bucks cheaper. A little here....
 a little there..... every little bit helps.
 Michael >>

Thanks for the advise, Michael!  Of course, for me, it was "a day late and a
dollar short" (actually $2.00)!

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
IDDM 49 years
Happy pumper for almost 3-1/2 weeks  :o)