I am confused.  I don't believe we were having a Pity Party but sharing
from the heart and trying to support each other.  I may be off base but
I think you are responding to the Pity Party email.  One thing I think
is really wonderful about this list is people can vent and then move on
rather than staying stuck.  I believe I've seen / read a lot of that
happening and I think it's great.  I apologize Ken if I misunderstood
you, but if I didn't I stick with what I wrote.