Thank You Ken....

Much better said and to the point than was my initial response <VBG>.

I went this a.m. to have annual opthalmology exam and I am VERY PLEASED
to report that the Dr. says my eyes LOOK GREAT!!!
I had laser surgery done over several weeks time in 1994 so being a new
pumper was quite concerned with this eye exam BUT looks A-OKAY!  Had to
suffer through new photos of the retina's in both eyes
though...OUCH...those lights are bright!!!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957 - pumper since 12/26/98