[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #788

It really sounds like feb 2 was a "pity party" day for many folks posting.
We all need to work hard at getting and staying positive.  I know, I have
been there.  I even did some research that may be helpful.  If and when you
want to end it self-drowning appears to be the least traumatic but also the
least used means of suicide. Documentation indicates it it painless and even
better than hooking up the car hose.  Sleeping pills in the top five also.
When you decide that path, remember it is ok and Dr. Kervorkian is a good
and holy man.  If you decide against it, have yourself a one day "pity
party" and then get a life.
                Hope this helps,