[IP] leg cramping - story

Thank you so much for sharing your story.  If you don't mind, I'd like to print it
up to share with others when they're accusing me of being "frantic".  When
anything seems out of it's norm I am on the phone and in the doctors office.  I
would rather be safe than sorry.  When they tell me to stay off of my feet I stay
off.  Ok, I may be grump but I do it.  I have also learned to be like my cats, get
on all four to get around, just so I can stay off of me feet.

I am sorry for what has happened to you, but at the same time I love and respect
your attitude and courage to share this with all of us.