RE: [IP] bruising

I have used both my upper arms for an injection site.  There are two ways in
which to accomplish this, but it is actually pretty easy.

1.  Would be the use of an arm band for the pump and a short
    cannula.  The arm band can be a bit difficult to get
    used to  but it isn't that bad.

2.  Wear the pump as you normally would, such as on your
    belt and use the long cannula set (43") and run the
    cannula up the inside of your shirt and then down the

Pretty easy and opens up two more sites.