Re: [IP] Book "Pumping Insulin"

In a message dated 2/4/1999 11:48:28 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The book is called Pumping Insulin  by John Gray.
  There is a book called "Pumping Insulin" by John Walsh and Ruth Roberts, >>
Which book is the best or do we need both.  I was at the bookstore yesterday
and ordered the Walsh book.  That was the only one they had on their list.  At
the time I couldn't remember the author and didn't realize there were two
"Pumpin Insulin".