RE: [IP] Book "Pumping Insulin" (formerly: Adjusting for exercise)

A source for the Book Pumping Insulin, Second Edition by John Walsh, P.A.,
CDE & Ruth Roberts, M.A. is your pump representative.

I have received a copy with my Disetronic Pump and I received one prior to
receiving my MiniMed pump.  So you may wish to utilize this resource before
laying out the cash.

CJ