RE: [IP] Consistent 6.0-6.7 A1c's and complications

Doug & Mason:

I can remember when I was much younger, first couple of years after being
diagnosed with diabetes, I would get severe leg cramps in the middle of the

My blood sugar control was way out of whack then.  But from what I was told
by my pediatrician the cramps were related to my electrolyte imbalances.

Such electrolyte imbalances can be directly related to uncontrolled diabetes
but there could be other causes.  A simple blood tests (electrolytes) could
rule this out.

Hope this helps.