From: Mason Miller [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 1999 12:00 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Consistent 6.0-6.7 A1c's and complications

I have always tried to maintain 80-120 blood sugars.  My endo always said if
I kept it in that range, I was like anyone else.

So....I am reading all of this stuff about leg cramps and amputation.....I
consistently run between 6.0 and 6.7 A1c's, even though at times I can be
all over the board on blood sugar(I am getting a pump because I have had
some 300's over the last year, and it worries me, although my A1c's always
come back good.), but I have been having leg cramps lately, and now I am
really paranoid.  I am seeing the doctor Monday anyway, but is this type of
thing possible without high A1c's?

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -