[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #793

I recently talked to a Minimed rep re getting a pump for my son.  We were
discussing pro/cons of each pump and he brought up the fact that MM is
going to be going to trials with their new insertable sensor and you
could only use their sensor if you used a MM pump.  Sounded like
blackmail to me, or am I being too sensitive here?  Kate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]