[IP] More web page info

Just asking for some more e-mail and/or ICQ to put on my web page for
diabetics surfing threw...

I am also asking for the misconceptions by others diabetic and nondiabetic
about the pump and diabetes..

my worse one to date probably some people seeing my pump tubing and
spreading their thoughts of it being a FOLEY CATH.  before they ask me what
it is he he i was ROFL over that one ,, and that guy tryed to avoid me for
a few days after is little embarrisment..  8)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438