Re: [IP] bruising

At 12:07 AM 2/5/1999 EST, you wrote:
>My son Joey is now 11 years old. He weighs 122 and is 5foot 1 1/2 inches.He's
>got meat on his bones,but due to hip problems I'm trying to stay away from
>there.I haven't tried his thigh yet cuz I'm afraid with all his falling down
>he will damage the insertion set {rapid}.
>Doreen mom of 2 new pumpers

I started off using and still alternate with a steel needle (classic) and
have it hit pulled tubing tugged on, i have played roller hockey,
rollerbladding, and just plain horseing around with family and have not
ruined a insertion site, i am more concerned with the teflon needles with
bending, but remember

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438