[IP] Re: Type 1 support group and possible questions to the list

Hi, all......I spoke to a group tonight about insulin pump therapy. There were
many parents and also adults with Type1. Be prepared for a few new inquiries
since I gave them the list of children and ages from the main web site.  I
knew you all wouldn't mind.  Great group with a lot of good questions. I
suspect there will be some more new pumpers soon.
Barbara B.