Re: [IP] bruising

My daughter Megan dx'd at 20 months is 6 1/2 now. She started pumping at 5
She is very skinny-Lord knows I've tried to fatten her up. We used the Rapids
for about 3 months. After about 2 months the Rapids started to bleed into the
tubing and she went high  every other day. Now we use the Sils and we still
are having to change every other day because of the aborption problems of such
a little one. Try using the teflon cannula instead of the needle.

How old is your child and how much does he weigh? Let me know more details so
I can help!!

Jduy C.