Re: [IP] type 1 question

Well...I am Type I diagnosed at age 6 1/2 ...though...most likely
Diabetic long before diagnosis.  Now 48.
Have paternal cousin diagnosed Type I in her twenties.  Her son's are
adults and to date no Type I or Type II.
Husband's maternal Grandmother Type II and paternal Grandfather Type II.
Husband's father diagnosed as Type II in his early 80's.
Our eldest son was diagnosed Type I at age 17.
Now 28.
Youngest son to date shows no Diabetes and is
Neither my Mother nor any maternal relatives have Diabetes...Sister to
date no Diabetes.
Who knows?

Becky LaSpina