Re: [IP] Which Pump.....

This message is for those who have been skeptical about Disetronic sending 2
pumps.  I have heard you imply that the D must not be very good because they
send two.  FYI, I have just put on my pump #2 for the first time.  The alarm
went off on pump #1 indicating it was time for a 2 year inspection.  I,
reluctantly, took #1 off and sent it in.  This was very difficult to do.  I am
very attached to #1.  We are Borg!  I am now wearing #2 and it works fine.  I
can gladly say that I have never had any problem with my D pump that was not
easily corrected.  I'm still pumping and still loving it.  ellen