Re: [IP] bruising

Doreen: I noticed some bruising one time.. I use the QR Soft-set..I think the
bruising was caused by me hitting the site.. this was the first time I inserted
the softset above the waistline.. and pushing the grocery cart really aggravated
the site.

email @ redacted wrote:

> My son Joey has now been using rapids for the last week or so. As we changed
> his site tonight he claimed it hurt, so I got a bright light to get a closer
> look. Around the insertion site it appears to be bruised {slightly brownish
> purple}. Does anyone out there still use rapids? and has anyone had this
> bruising problem?
>                                      Doreen mom of 2 new pumpers {1 is making
> me crazy}
> {guess which one}

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall