[IP] Vision Loss

I have a question to those pumpers who have vision loss... has using the
pump given you
any improvements in your sight.  I have a friend who is considering
going on the pump,
who's showing bleeding in the back of the eyes..just one of the many
problems she is
coping with due to poor diabetes control...She has asked if I would talk
to her about the pump, but I would like to bring along some information
or comments from pumpers in her situation..appreciate your help.
Yours in Pumping,
begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall
n:              Springall;Pat and Dave