[IP] Re: How To Avoid Bad Sites

Hi everyone,

Lots of people have written about "bad sites" and I have not had the
"pleasure" of this problem yet.  How can I avoid this problem for the future?

Also, I am using soft sets and have read about the many other kinds of
infusion sets.  However, I am very unclear about how they differ and why to
choose  one type over the other?  Is there anything I can read that would
answer that or do I need to call Minimed?

Phyllis Dobin
dx'd 1960, age 8
pumping 2 1/2 mos