Re: [IP] any ideas?????

Yes trying to stretch the food budget is sometimes a struggle. Thanks to my
grandmother who raised me, I learned how to can foods when they are plentiful
and cheap. I have a large garden in the summer and either can or freeze 2/3 of
what I grow. Otherwise I would not be able to make it on a fixed budget with 2
diabetic kids.
                                                 Doreen---Mom of 2 new pumpers