[IP] Forgot to Bolus

Brenda, interesting question, and we are going through that right now also.
Amy forgot to bolus for breakfast yesterday (was high to begin with, as it was
time for a site change - 203!). Remembered mid morning, about 3 1/2 hours
later, and had only gone up to 211 - she had only had 47 carbs for breakfast,
but I would have expected her to go much higher. She's been high all day, and
needing extra to bring the #'s down. I never thought it might be related to
yesterday, and I'm still thinking it's a bad site, but.............
Sue Tappendorf
Mom of Amy, 12, pumping since June '98