Re: [IP] 5 star marketing

> I got an email for a diet plan. I suspect that the IP list is where
> they got my address. I hope not but did any one else get the salad
> dressing recipe and a 30some dollar offer? Adjusting to the pump,
> Aaron

Nope, no Spam from IP. This is a closed list and the list membership
is not given out. That's not to say it can't be purloined by a bogus
member, but is is not sold, disclosed, etc.... by Insulin Pumpers.
The profile directory in the members only directory is the only place
where e-mail addresses are visible and comes with this warning:

The contents of these directories are for the exclusive use of the
members of the Insulin-Pumpers mailing list.  Any other use or access
is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the privacy of the list