Re: [IP] another question

I think it depends of the time of the day,if he isn't on pump.
The use of a slow absorption insulin(lente,NPH),to match
the basal insulin requirements,sometimes is below or
above these requirements because these insulin are
injected two or three times a day and their action is different
several hours later. Their absorption is different too and it
ranges between 10 and 50% from day to day and time to time.
Try to inject 2 or 3 units for bg 250, but always keep in vigilance
because of the above.

Yiannis Kasidas 35 years iddm, on pump since 6 June 1998.